To report an incident using social media
Follow ETF on Twitter @theenvtaskforce or Facebook Envtaskforce
To report an incident online
You will need to:
- Have a recent version of a internet browser software installed on your device, such as Internet Explorer 9 or Google Chrome.
- Click on this web link. A new window will open for My council – citizen login.
- If you have an account, login or to create an account (required once only), click the Register now button and fill in the registration form, click on the Register button to submit your account request.
- Once logged in – click on the submit report link and select the category for example dog fouling. Fill in the form and submit your report.
- For details of how we process this information please see our Fair Processing Notice.
To report an incident using the smart phone app
Download our smartphone app onto your apple, blackberry or android phone. The app is suitable for all phones with GPS.
To report an incident by phone
You can also report an incident by phoning 0300 343 7027